Following the success of the 2017 event, Shropshire Kids Festival is back in 2018... as last year’s event was so popular we will once again be opening the gates at 9AM for VIP visitors so BOOK EARLY as these spaces are limited!
Activities that are confirmed so far...
- Baby sensory
- Messy play
- Under 5's inflatables
- Different Crafts for the under 5's
- Chill out tent
- donkey rides £2
- Helter skelter
- Baby singing
- Street Food Traders from pizza through to crepes and icecream
- Giant Water Slides (£2 to Harry Johnson trust)
- Foam Party (and dry tent!)
- Panic circus and circus skill workshops and shows
- Kids cookery
- Zorb balls
- Bubble football (£1.50)
- Facepainting (charged for)
- Go Karting (£2)
- Music and performance stage
- Footballs skills
- Tennis school
- Forest school
- HUGE inflatable obstacle course
- Donkey Rides (£2)
- The Harry Games.... a series of races running throughout the weekend, including a mascot race each day!
- Climbing wall (£3)
- Craft activities for all ages
- Soft archery - £2
- Book tent and storytimes
- Quiet Tent
- Music tent - have a go at different instruments
- Workshop tents
- Ramped (1/2 hour sessions charged for)
- laser tag - £2
Retail stalls selling everything from gorgeous clothes, delicious food, crafts, toys and even local food for your tea!
AND WAY WAY more....oh and did we mention it’s included in the entry price of £12 per child and £3 per adult in advance (unless highlighted above)..... We are SOOOOO EXCITED it's going to FANTASTIC - Get your tickets NOW as tickets on the gate will be £15
As last years event was so popular we will once again be opening the gates at 9AM for VIP visitors so BOOK EARLY as these spaces are limited!
£12 per child
£3 per adult
More on the gate...
Some activities are chargeable - see event description
9am - 5pm