Saturday 27 April 2019
This FREE fun filled family is back for 2019 in Telford Town Park.
Once again we will be celebrating England both past and present. This year's event will also have the addition of a parade involving local groups celebrating arts and culture around the borough. This will run from Southwater through into the QEII arena.
Some of the activities include:
• Savage skills – Bicycle display team
• Rockwood dog display team
• Circus sensible – skills workshops in a Big Top Tent
• Magical Musical Bike
• Wellington Brass Band
• Fred & Frooj – Street theatre act
• Paw Patrol – Chase & Marshall mascots
• Ski slope
• Children's bike riding
• Pony Rides
• Kids Go karts
• FOTTP will be doing activities in Chelsea garden
• Rotary club dog show
• Telford community steel band
And still more to be announced...
Activities are on all day so just come and join in the fun. Bring a picnic or grab somehting from one of the food & drink stalls or head over to Southwater Telford for a meal.
*Some activities are chargeable.
Download a copy of this map here >> DOWNLOAD MAP
11am - 4pm