If you’d like to win new business, there has never been a better time. With more than £800 million invested in Telford and Wrekin’s infrastructure in the last two years, this is the fastest growing town in the West Midlands.
And now Telford & Wrekin Council has launched a new initiative, the Visitor Economy Forum, to help promote businesses like yours by attracting more new and repeat visitors to the area. Joining the Forum brings worthwhile commercial benefits but membership is free.
The Visitor Economy Forum will help local businesses in the tourism, hospitality and retail sectors grow and succeed and undertake activity through the Discover Telford brand.
As a new and dynamic replacement for the Telford Tourism Partnership, the Forum empowers the Council and local businesses to work together under the Discover Telford campaign to promote Telford and the surrounding area as a vibrant visitor destination for domestic and
FREE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Promote your business and brand on this website. Through investment in search engine optimisation, this appealing site pulls-in more than 500,000 site visitors every year.
- Access to professional networking events and seminars. Friendly, formal and informal opportunities to share best practice from experts in leisure and business tourism, retail and hospitality.
- Early notice of events and ‘Festival Telford’ opportunities
- Exclusive access to our Members Only area to help you manage your membership and business listing online www.discovertelford.co.uk/getinvolved at your own convenience.
- Exclusive access to our Destination PR tool kit to help you win new business and keep up to date with the latest sales tools for our destination.
- Subscription to monthly E-newsletter Latest information about in destination issues, partner news, opportunities for your business and industry trends.
- Inclusion in Social media reaching over 10,000 followers via our accounts ranked 5* by users Twitter, Instagram (@discovertelford) and Facebook (facebook:/discovertelford) *Ironbridge businesses will also be featured on Twitter @visitironbridge (over 7000 followers).
- Access to advertising your business online Via a free business listing for those tourism, retail and hospitality businesses in Telford and Wrekin or Shropshire.
- Unlimited coverage of your events on our online What’s on diary www.discovertelford.co.uk/events
- Access to Seasonal Leisure campaigns Targeting Day and Short Stay bookers*
- Access to Business campaigns Targeting Conference and Event Bookers*
- Access to National market intelligence and invitation to the Visitor Economy Forum Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Download our information booklet