The Children's Society Independent Visitor Service
- A country where children are free from disadvantage
- We fight for change, supporting disadvantaged children to have better lives
- Our vision is a short, clear description of what we want to achieve, that everyone can work towards.
- We focus on children living in disadvantage
- We work in England, rather than the whole world
- We aspire for a complete society change
Our mission states what The Children's Society will do to make our vision happen.
- We are determined in our actions
- We work to make change in society
- We directly support children and young people
- Brave - We are brave, fighting injustice at every level, fearless in our determination to be listened to. We expose and directly address ‘hard truths’ and are determined to turn words swiftly into actions.
- Ambitious - We are ambitious for the lives of the children we work with.The pioneering work we do helps them and children across the country aspire to better lives.
- Supportive - We support children in their personal development and to build positive relationships.Together we enable children to reach their full potential and realise their ambitions.
- Trusted - We have been trusted for over a century to deliver care where it is most needed.We maintain that trust by being dependable and consistent in our approach and by fighting for change based on hard evidence.
Our current opportunities include Independent Visitor Volunteer.
All Saints Road
Wolverhampton WV2 1AL